Translate

Friday, July 5, 2013

July 5th

Happy Friday!
If you missed yesterday's post, let me catch you up to speed...
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps 
received the Moxie Fab Stamp of Approval!!!

You've got to visit 
Moxie Fab World
so you can check out the 5 awesome sets that Cath chose, and 
leave a comment there for your chance to win them!!

One of the sets that Cath featured is Houndstooth, and I just love
what Girl Friday Virginia did with it on this card...
July 5

Yummy, right?!
I love how she stamped the sentiment from 
Mum's the Word in 2 colors of ink right over the houndstooth border.

Next she had some fun with Frankly and Exclamations.
I just love her playful approach!
July 5
The soft subtle texty background looks fabulous under the bright bold jacks!
What a fun card!!

This last card took my breath away.
July 5
The ombre inking of the brushstroke from Breathe done on a slight grade is gorgeous!
The sequins add the perfect amount of sparkle to set off the amazing sentiment.
Please leave Virginia some love for all her creativity!

Then be sure to check that Moxie Fab graphic at the top of the post 
so you can have your chance to win some stamps!!


17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card creations, Virginia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and fun cards, Virginia! Each is a standout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Virginia does it again! I love how she makes me look at stamps in a different way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Virginia....you rock!!!! Lovely, lovely cards. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Virginia! My bsolute fav is the 3rd, that ombre effect and the perfect sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Virginia!!! These cards are absolutely fabulous!!! LOVE the you made my day card.....the layout is so striking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards!!! Congratulations on the Moxie Fab award! Your stamps are some of my very favs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Virginia rocked the stamps! My fave is the Breathe card with the ombre stripes. So soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Virginia always has the most unique and clever ways to use stamps for her great card designs!! I love these cards, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Virginia's cards are absolutely stunning! I love the ombre card, and never thought to use 2 different colors of embossing powder...so clever! CAS-ual Fridays fonts are so gorgeous...I love the subtle pink background on the second card, too! Thanks so much for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Virginia's cards!
    Her style is always fresh and unique and inspiration is ALWAYS there!
    Thank YOu!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning cards Virginia. Such great stamps to work with too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!