Translate

Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 4th

Happy 4th of July!!!!!
I have been waiting for this day for so long!
I've been keeping a Moxie Fab-ulicious secret!

It's so awesome and so uber cool,
that fireworks will explode tonight in honor of this momentous occasion!!!
Ok, those will really in honor of July 4th here in the US, but tonight I'll be pretending :)

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps has received the 
Moxie Fab "Stamp" of Approval!!!

Oh yeah baby! We are Woot Wootin' and Happy Dancing 
BIG TIME!!

Be sure to head over right now to 
to see the stamps that Cath chose,
and for your chance to win them!!

I am seriously grinning all over my face!!!
Have a Moxie Fab-ulicious July 4th!!!!

8 comments:

  1. So glad you're getting recognized as Moxie Fab! Your clever sentiments always make me smile! Wishing you many more happy dances!
    ---Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Michelle, that IS big news! I was just actually there and left some love...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Miss Lady!! SO well deserved!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!! I'm off to check out Moxie Fab right now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you and Happy 4th
    of July to everybody!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!