Translate

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 3

Happy Wednesday!
As you know by now, Google Reader is gone.
Please add us to your Bloglovin' or Feedly lists by clicking the link on our sidebar
so we can continue to bring our inspiration to your day :)
If you prefer to have us show up in your inbox, we have an email option as well :)

So, when I imported my Google Reader into my Bloglovin' feed, sadly I lost quite a few blogs. *sniff*
As I was strolling through blogland last night trying to recover some of them, I stumbled upon this sensational card featuring Bold Wishes.  
It made me squeal in delight!


It's from Michelle of Pretty Periwinkles, and I think it's to die for!
The bold, bright, happy colors and the bling...oh the bling!  I just love it :)

Tomorrow we have a most special, and completely spectacular announcement!!!!
I'm so excited and might burst sometime between now and then,
so trust me...you won't want to miss it!!
See ya on the 4th!


1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!