Translate

Friday, July 26, 2013

July 26

Happy Friday!
I hope you enjoyed our week of exciting announcements.
If you missed them, do your self a favor and scroll down to see Who and What you missed!

This is our last post of the week.  
Tomorrow we will take a little break to get ready for the big
Sneak Peek Party that begins on 
Sunday, July 28th!

To tide you over, Girl Friday Virginia has 3 fabulous creations
that are sure to have you oohing and aahing :)

July 26 (3)
I love her Lotsa Links stamped pattern on the bottom!
It works so wonderfully with her pretty flower from Wonderful Words.
I think the little funky circles and the simple sentiment from Woot Woot 
are the perfect additions to this beauty.

July 26
Oh I love how she stamped the Lotsa Links frame!!  
I think the cleverly cut large links add a funky and fun feel
as they masquerade as baby blocks.
Super darling!

July 26 (2)
I love how she split the large border from Bold Wishes to leave room for the sentiment.
The pearls are pretty yummy too!


14 comments:

  1. All three cards are awesome, first one is my favourite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I find using pattern paper is a good "cheat" :)

      Delete
  2. Virginia's cards are awesome. I love the colors. The last is my favorite - the stamping is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheila! You sure know how to make me feel special!

      Delete
  3. Virginia can make such beautiful cards with ANY stamp - these are gorgeous and you are so lucky to have her on your team!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's quite a HUGE compliment from you, Joy! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Wonderful cards from Virginia, LOVING how she created a frame for the photo of Apphia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had SO much fun with that photo card! Thanks, Miriam!!

      Delete
  5. Virginia is awesome in all she does!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Virginia knows just how to use CFS! These are all terrific--clever, cute, well executed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Greta! CFS stamps are truly fun!! They give my brains a good work out :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!!