Translate

Sunday, July 21, 2013

July 21

Happy Sunday!
We are tickled pink to let you know that we are a proud sponsor of a great CAS challenge!
If you are looking for something fun to do,
something to light your mojo up,
something that might win you some CAS-ual Fridays Stamps,
then check out...
Crazy for CAS

This week they are asking you to choose one of their previous challenges to create to,
it's your choice!
I chose #10, black and white plus 1 color.
Using Countdown, I created this...

Be sure to join us on Monday when our big announcement week begins!!

Only 1 more sleep!!



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up for another challenge I haven't seen before :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new challenge and I love your card Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the heads up on this challenge...I only have one set of CAS-ual Fridays stamps, and would love a chance to win more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele, I saw your card for the sponsored challenge at Crazy for CAS in the Netherlands.
    Great job!!! So nice you joined us as guest designer ;-) Thanks a lot!
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. You can visit my website.
    online stamps

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!