Translate

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2

It's Tuesday.
Normally I would start with Happy Tuesday,
but today is bittersweet.

Today I say farewell to 2 of the Girl Fridays.
Michelle and Laurie.

I have thoroughly enjoyed having Michelle on the Ink Squad.
I've been such a fan of hers for such a long time.
Her blog was one of the very first that I followed when I first began blogging.
She has such a knack for layering, and I'm going to miss her lovely style.
She is such a sweet and wonderful person, I'm proud to call her friend :)
This is one of my favorite projects from her...
ah-mazing


Laurie has been with me since Day 1 of the Challenge team which started more than 2 years ago.
It's going to feel strange not having her name in the post line up.
She has an amazing CAS style, and I'm going to miss her graphic elegance.
Thankfully I call her friend in real life too, so while I will miss her here,
I look forward to the next time I get to see her :)
This is one of my favorite projects from Laurie.
May 7th

While I'm sad to see them both go,
I'm excited about the opportunities that await them,
and I wish them all the best in the future.
Really and truly :)


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and sad to see Laurie and Michelle go. They ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you girl!! I'm going to miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss you here, Michelle and Laurie! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!