Translate

Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 14

Happy Sunday!

Today I have a couple of wonderfully creative cards from Kelly.
Hold on to your socks, because she will knock them off!

JULY Calm & Gentle

I just love what she did with Calm and Gentle.
The ribbon stamped into a flower is fabulous!
I love how she positioned it onto her sentiment stem as a leaf too.

JULY Ka-boom, Truth Is

Check out this flower she created using the bombs from Ka-Boom!
Awesome!!!!
I really like the sentiment strip from Truth Is stamped around in a frame.

Anyone feeling the need to get inky??
I sure do!!


5 comments:

  1. Maybe not "inky" but inspired. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful both of them...love the sentiment for the stem...very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kelly blows me away every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply awesome!!! Love how Kelly looks and uses stamps in such creative ways!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!