Translate

Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 11

Happy Thursday!

I've got 2 wonderful cards from Girl Friday Karen
that use the same sentiment from Wonderful Words,
but have 2 very different looks.

First up is this one that features a subtle background using 2 of the stamps from Lotsa Links...071113-1
I love the antiqued corners and edges!  
It adds a softness and aged elegance to her beautiful card.


Next up is this spritzed beauty...

071113-2

Her beautifully inked background looks amazing behind the sentiment and simply stamped flower.
I really like how she stamped it off the edge of her panel.
If you are like me, and are not completely comfortable with misters and such,
you could also choose a pretty designer paper for your background.
So many possibilities!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comments on my blog about being a SAHM! I love your cards, they are so striking!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!