Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Announcement #4

Welcome to Day 4
Today we finally reveal just WHAT we've been up to.
WHAT
 is so exciting that we had to tease you like this?
WHAT
will have you saying Friday in a whole new way?

well, my friends, welcome to the next exciting chapter of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps...


*we pause to allow for cheering and happy dancing...*

Are you as excited as we are?????
Oh my gosh, I thought we all would burst!!

I know you are die-ing to see them and you won't have long to wait!
Our brand new release is next week,
 and the Sneak Peek Party begins on
Sunday, July 28th!!

only 3 more sleeps!!


23 comments:

  1. GET! OUT!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET! OUT!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOOOW!! This is AWWWWWESOME!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that's what you had up your sleeve!!! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo!!! ..... I always thought that name was brilliant, like it was meant to be :0)
    Look forward to seeing the dies x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!!! I'm excited to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whooooooohoooooooo!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doing the happy dance, Michele!!! So thrilled!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Michele! AWESOME news!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome news, Michele!!! Lovin' the name, "Fri-dies" too!!! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!