Translate

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Announcement #2

We're back!
I hope you're ready for our 2nd happy announcement of the week.
This announcement actually started in part last week at our challenge blog
when I announced that she would be leaving the challenge, 
but to watch her blog to see where she might turn up...
well *insert big happy grin* she's turning up here!!!




Let's have another big happy dance as we welcome
My Photo

I'm so happy she's here!!
She was around for the very beginning of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
and it just feels right to have her here for the next chapter.
Her style is warm and inviting, and her creativity blows me away.
I know you will be inspired by her :)

Still more excitement to come!
We'll see you tomorrow for Day 3 of announcement week!!



8 comments:

  1. *wooohooo*... so happy to see Angie joining the Ink Squad! Her work is outstandingly beautiful and always so inspiring!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahooo!!!! Love Angie's style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Angie,love your style and today's cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Angie.. gorgeous cards..

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!