Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Big Reveal!

Woot Woot!
Let the shopping begin!

I'm so happy you've spent time with us this week!
I loooved reading your comments, and getting to know a little more about you all.
I have quite the reading list compiled now! :)
After 3 days of Sneak Peeks
filled with inspiration,
it's time!
Time to show you the 3 new stamp sets, and let you shop!!

All 3 sets are available now at
and

 Wonderful Words

Shenanigans

Lotsa Links

I'm so excited!
Now before you run off to the store,
check to see if you are one of the lucky winners from our Release Party!

Day 1: When do you start creating your holiday cards?
I try to start my Christmas cards in July or August
Blessings,

Kathleen


Day 2: Which book are you reading right now?
Wowza! Great cards fromt he DT! I am reading Game of Thrones on my Nook. I am usually a paper book kind of girl, but there was a free sample for book one on there and now I am on book four!


Day 3: Do you share your birthday with anyone famous, infamous or just plain cool?
Fun giveaway! My birthday is
August 7th and lots of people
born that day, but only a
couple I know of. 
Charlize Theron and 
David Duchovny and me!
Carla from Utah

If you are one of the lucky duck winners, please email me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com
with your stamp set choice and mailing address.


The store is open!


4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats winners! Fabulous week showcasing the new stamps. Thanks DT ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congrats to the winners. I know you are going to LOVE these new stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three sets are great! Wish I was a millionaire. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!!!!!!yahoo for Katie Ann Brooks!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!