Translate

Saturday, June 29, 2013

June 29

Happy Saturday!

Today I have 2 wonderful cards to share with you from Dana!

This first one is gorgeous way to combine 3 wonderful sets together.
Check out what she did with Zigs & Zags, Truth Is and Casual Elegance...
Dana-CFS-June29B

I just love how she stamped her own colorful background using the little border stamp in Truth Is.
She also used the single graphic flower as a really great floral addition to the Casual Elegance vine.
She colored the big bold flowers from Truth Is in a doodly sort of way that looks awesome!  
Lastly, she stamped that great Zigs & Zags border in a subtle color which packs a lot of punch behind those lovely sentiments.
Fabulous card!!

Next up is this bright spot of happy that uses Wonderful Words and Countdown
Dana-CFS-June29

The oval beads from Countdown look fabulous stamped across in white.
What a wonderful graphic background for her lovely flower.  
She has colored this in her classic doodly style :)
I love how she created additional rings of color by freehanding some extra petals.
Aren't her leaves lovely?  Yep, more Dana Doodling!
Is she good or what?

I hope you had fun here today.
I think I might dust off my markers and get my doodle on :)




3 comments:

I love hearing from you!!