Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

June 24

Happy Monday!
I found these cards in our Flickr group, and I just had to share them with you!
They were both created by Girl Friday Deb from our challenge.

Countdown is one of my favorite sets because it is just so versatile!  While it was created as a New Years set, it proves itself time and time again as an every day set!  I think the celebrate sentiment looks fabulous stamped over her handstamped background from Amazeballs.

I just love the simplicity of this!!
The sentiment from Exclamations stamped over designer paper looks awesome,
and I think the scattered sequins pull out the pretty colors from the paper strip.
Awesome design!

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards! I especially like the first one, Happy Monday to you too Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks Michele. I had fun creating both of these cards. They are two of my favorites. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!