Translate

Saturday, June 1, 2013

June 1

Happy Saturday!
Can you believe it's June already?
Sheesh! I guess time really does fly when you're having fun!

Speaking of having fun,
wait til you see what Girl Friday Dana created by combining 3 different sets!
This is Zigs & Zags, Calm and Gentle and believe it or not...Merry Kiss-mas!

Dana-Topiary-June1
*gulp* Is that ridiculously clever or what?!
She turned the mistletoe upside down to create a topiary tree!!
And the pot? It's the present sans the bow!
Oooooh, I love this!!
She created her own designer paper by stamping the big bold chevron tone on tone-great look!
Then she used the double chevron to stamp her sentiment strip and added a pretty greeting from Calm and Gentle.
Please leave her some love :)



5 comments:

  1. Very, very clever. Superb card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ideas give me ideas.....thank you. Too often I "overlook" the obvious now I'm going to make my eyes see possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly DELIGHTFUL!! Love the creative use of stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!