Translate

Friday, May 17, 2013

The Big Reveal!

Happy Friday!!

I'm so happy you've spent time with us this week!
I loooved reading your comments, and getting to know a little more about you all :)
After 4 days of Sneak Peeks
filled with inspiration,
it's time!
Time to show you the 5 new stamp sets, and let you shop!!
Woot Woot!!

All 5 sets are available now at

Frankly

Brickworks

Tech Talk

Zigs & Zags

Houndstooth


I'm so excited!
Now before you run off to the store,
check to see if you are one of the lucky winners from our Release Party!

Day 1: Which is your favorite ink pad?
I am torn between SU and Memento... would probably go with SU because I LOVE how their inks coordinate with their papers and embellishments, making matching a no-brainer, but their basic black stinks and I use Memento Tuxedo black exclusively for my Copic coloring. Love the decorative elements in this set and the versatility in how your DT used the images and sentiments!


Day 2: Which are your favorite paper crafting magazines and why?
I subscribe to Paper Crafts magazine but, to be honest, most of my inspiration comes from the blogs I subscribe to. PS I love the brick stamp! I am imaging myself stamping fireplaces for Christmas cards with that one.


Day 3: Do you submit to pub calls, or create just for fun?
What a super fun assortment of cards! Love the sentiments! I've only sent in a couple of cards for publication. I'm not really drawn to the calls I seem to prefer the online challenges better.


Day 4: What is your inky age?
My inky age is ..tada...5...that's how long I've been inking cards and loving every minute of it.....Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!


If you are one of the lucky duck winners, please email me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com
with your stamp set choice and mailing address.


The store is open!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies! Great release Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun sets Michele! Congrats to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!