Translate

Thursday, May 16, 2013

May Sneak Peek Week Day 4

Welcome back to Day 4 of our 
May Release Party!
You've seen 3 really great sets so far,
and today we wrap up the Sneak Peek Party with 
not 1, but 2 fabulous background sets!
These sets will coordinate with all your other CAS-ual Fridays sets!

Both are 4 x 6 and will be available beginning tomorrow!!
Introducing...
Zigs & Zags   and    Houndstooth

Houndstooth #1
Virginia has used the medium Houndstooth strip to create that delicious background.
I love how she masked off the center section so she could add her sentiment from 


Houndstooth #2

Here she used mulitple color inks and the large Houndstooth. Fabulous look!
I really like how she stamped that big bold sentiment from Bold Wishes in black.
It balances so well with the small Houndstooth strip at the bottom!


zigs and zags
This fun strip from Zigs & Zags looks amazing embossed in gold.
By coloring in the lines with markers she easily made this pretty background strip into a gorgeous focal point.

IMG_9720
Laurie used the dotted chevrons and a soft ink color to create a pretty but subtle background.
She also used that cool sentiment from Bold Wishes but in a softer gray ink.
Lovely!

IMG_9717
I just love how she stamped this double chevron all over her tag.
White on kraft...be still my heart!
Her pretty flower embellishments are the perfect punctuation to the sweet and simple sentiment from 

IMG_9716
I've always said that Countdown is versatile enough to use all year long.
This card proves it!  
How awesome does that simple sentiment look paired with the small Houndstooth?

Dana-CFS-Zigs-and-Frank
Dana amazes me with her creativity!  
Check out how she used the sentiments from Frankly to create that gorgeous flower!!
I love her cool zig zag background-notice how she used white gel pen to add dots in the blank spaces she left!  So cool!

Dana-CFS-Houndstooth
I'm so in love with this one!!  EEEk!
I just love how she paired the large and medium houndstooth strips!!
She also used the flowers from Truth Is and sentiments from Rad.
Oh I could just eat this with a spoon!

PinkZig
This card from Karen made me squeal with delight!
She stamped the ziggy strip in different color inks, THEN
cut her cardstock into strips.  
Look how awesome that little bit of chevron pattern looks
with a sentiment from WTF!

Houndstooth
The bold and the awesome!  
I love the bold inking of the medium Houndstooth! 
What a great border panel it makes with that little pop of red,
and the bold sentiment from Brickworks.

Houndstooth All Three
What do you do when you can't decide which size of Houndstooth to use?
Simple! Use them all!
Look closely at Kelly's lovely houndstooth pattern and you will see 3 different colors representing the 3 different sizes of houndstooth!  
I'm happy dancing over this!!

Houndstooth All Three
Here she did it again! 
I'm blown away by this and I am seriously going to try this!!

Zigs and Zags
I love the pairing of the sentiment from Frankly with the chevrons.
That little bit of frayed stitching is so cool, and works perfectly with the essence of this card.


congrats
Piali has made a lovely occaion card!
This could be for graduation, new job or promotion, or any other 
life moment that deserves some applause.

Houndstooth
Oh how I love this card from Lynn.
The soft tones of the houndstooth with all that wonderful texture from the burlap strip, loopy twine and cork die cut add up to one super looking card!  

Zigs & Zags
Go ahead and squeal, I did!
This simple chevron panel looks amazing all dolled up with pretty ribbon and buttons.
Gosh, you could use any sentiment with this, but I think the one she chose from Mums the Word fits really well.
Positively scrumptious!!


And there you have it! The final 2 sneak peeks of the week!
Oh! Just think of all the fun you'll have with these sets!

Have you been commenting all week for your chance to win a prize?
Tonight is your last chance until the next release!!

I'm giving away a free stamp set from each sneak peek day 
to a random comment.
***All you have to do is leave a comment right here on this post answering this question...
What is your inky age?  
What the heck is an inky age you ask??
Your inky age is how long you've been stamping, or getting inky :)
My inky age is 10


Tomorrow is the big reveal!
At 9am eastern time
all 5 sets will be revealed and available in the store!
AND, the 4 winners from our Sneak Peek posts will be announced!!


77 comments:

  1. Oh goodness - those are some amazingly and wonderfully graphic stamps. I feel "the need"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again a lot of inspiration! Beautiful cards. My inky age is 13.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these graphic stamps today...wonderful cards. I probably only started inking when my friend introduced me to scrapbooking after getting married so its about 13 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone displayed amazing versitility with these sets. I am in awe of the projects. My inky age is 7. I wish I were older in that regard :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My inky age is 3! Loving this release.

    ReplyDelete






  6. super cards - can't wait to see the full reveal ! My inky age is about 10 years - I have always been a crafter of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing cards ... positively gaspable! I've only recently started to explore stamping properly so I would say I'm an inky baby! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started inking at probably 3 or so when we used cut up potatoes - although I had some gap years in between.......

    Great cards from the DT - I am a BIG fan of both Zig Zag and Houndstooth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am about 5 in inky age. I did some before that, but only just dabbling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my inky age is...15 years.. wow that seems like a long time.

    LOve all the DT samples.. great new stamps..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this set and such fab DT cards. My inky age is 3 to the date as your casual Friday Lynn, who is also my cousin, sent me my first card goodies for my Birthday, 3 years ago to the day. And today she has sent me more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards using these two new background stamp sets!

    My inky age is still young like about two years plus!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards - such lovely variety. I think these stamps are just fabby!!! As for my inky age - I think it's about 12 years! Longer than I thought ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great and versatile set. My inky age is approximately 11 years.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My inky age is 16! I can hardly believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fabulous samples today! My stamping age is 17!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous inspiration from all the DT's!..I just love how versatile this stamp set is and each of the DT's have showcased it so beautifully!..My inky age is just 3 years..Pretty new to it compared to others I see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your designers did a fantastic job once again.....I've pinned several of their cards this morning. My inky age? 8!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh these look like such fun!! My inky age is 10!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I LOVE that double chevron tag and the you are right, the chevrons look AWESOME embsossed in gold! Fabulous additions to the CAS-ual Friday Stamps family! My inky age is 8.

    ReplyDelete
  21. these cards are amazing! My inky age is 13 1/2. I started in the fall of 2000 in a Stampin' up club with my colleagues.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are fantastic! That's an interesting question! I've been paper crafting for about 15 years or so, but I'm not sure when I officially became a stamper... it was sort of an evolution for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm totally blown away at the amazing talent of the DT! Wow, their cards are fabulous! My inky age? It's 5! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have loved houndstooth since I was a little girl - I adore this new set! And I still say your DT is made up of some of the most creative people in the industry. Blown. Away.

    My inky age is 9!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow I had to use more than two hands for this one. My inky age is honestly 25 years since I made my first Magenta stamp purchase. The new backgrounds are fantastic Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mine not that old yet, only 3 years plus...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hmmmm...inky age is about 16 years. Absolutely loving the new stamps - housdstooth especially cool!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wowzers! The DT blew me away with all their fabulous cards!!! Loving both of these sets and I think I have to have them!! I'm not sure of my inky age...been making cards for about 12 years but really started getting into inks about 3 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Inky age is 18 (and I have the stamps to prove it). :)

    Gorgeous samples for this new set!!!!! Design team rocked this one.
    Thanks for chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my goodness--these are my favorites! Gotta get the chevron & houndstooth set--just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am 8-inky-years old! I so love the new stamps for today! Gorgeous cards everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your DT did you proud on this release. Awesome sets...love the options you've provided with the different sizes. Can't wait to get ink on them.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great job ladies! LOL oln inky age...my inky age is 3, I'm just a baby =)

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is actually making me think.....no fair!! I think it's about 11 years.
    Love the release! Thaks so much for the chance to win!
    Sue Brailey

    ReplyDelete
  35. LOVE LOVE LOVE the stitchy chevrons, the double chevron, and the mix and match of the large and small houndstooth patterns----soooo super fun! I am 5 years old in inky years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous cards today! My inky age is 10 (I think)!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the cards and the new stamps! My inky age is ?...it was when Stampin'Up had foam stamps as their less expensive stamps. It is at least 15 years, but I actually stamped a lot as a kid. I still have the wooden (rubber) dinosaur stamps I used 50 years ago! And they still work!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful projects! I just love that zig zag!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am LOVING the houndstooth! And I definitely like my inky age better than my actual age. At 2, I am just a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  40. My inky age is 21...I started stamping when my daughter was born and stamped her birth announcements.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great graphic stamps! Mu inky age is 12!

    ReplyDelete
  42. My inky age is 20 - I started loving rubber stamps when my daughter who is 20 now was just a little baby!! I started out just stamping on packages and "cute"ing up gifts but now I stamp almost every day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. My inky age is 15 - started by making Christmas cards when my oldest was almost 1.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Another day of great projects! My inky age is 11 years.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the houndstooth! I'm not quite 2 a just a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  46. fabulous patterns and samples!

    not sure, maybe 7... in people years that is like 89 and memory goes with age! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  47. My inky age is ..tada...5...that's how long I've been inking cards and loving every minute of it.....Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. fabulous sets,loved how differently its used on these gorgeous cards. my inky age is 1,just new to the craft world.thanks for the inspirations always.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love, love, love the stitched zig zags! My inky age is 3. Thank goodness I made it through my terrible 2's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. My inky age is approximately 14, but I am a little developmentally delayed!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I just love background stamps!!! I am only 3 yay!

    ReplyDelete
  52. My inky age is a little over 2 (less than 2 and a half). Thanks for the chance. I love all your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  53. about 5 years.
    beautiful dt work.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Wow, such fabulous projects! I'm loving the different sizes of houndstooth! My inky age is 20.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Awesome projects. Well... in between time plus when I just finally hit addicted.... I would have to say all together probably about 3-4 years. But just recently about a year and half straight.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I am 11 1/2 years inky! It all started with a Stampin' Up party that I felt obligated to go to. I told my friend that I was only doing this to help her out and I am NOT crafty and WON'T be any good at it anyway. LOL She jokes with me now and says that she created a stamping monster. :D

    ReplyDelete
  57. Awesome backgrounds stamps! Love the chevrons.
    I think my inky age is 10.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love the houndstooth and of course I cannot resist chevrons. My inky age is 4 or 5....I can't quite remember.

    ReplyDelete
  59. These are some of the trendiest stamps I've seen, and WOW! I just LOVE that kraft tag with the white double chevrons!!
    My ink age is probably 12, maybe 13. I never made note of it, so I'm just guessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wonderful cards and stamps! My inky age? Only a few months, but I'm lovin' it and I think I'm already an inky addict. :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Awesome inspiration!! As for my inky age, I am not even one year old!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. My inky age is 6, just starting school LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. My inky age is about 3-1/2 straight, or 15-yrs if you count the big gap in between when I started to current time. :D
    Once again the DT did an amazing job!
    Good Luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  64. my inky age is probably 32 but really into the hobby? 13. love what i'm seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Looks like you saved the best for last - these cards are fabulous! My inky age is 9.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'm an inky age of 2!
    LOVE the hounds-tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Oh, I'm OLD! My inky age is 26! Started out when my daughter was in preschool, and she's 30 now!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I think my inky age is about 10-11. Honestly, I can't remember exactly when I got sucked into this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. Loooove this months release. Need to get some soon. TFS such inspirational work by the DTs.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I LOVE these! Wow...my inky age is 7!!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Wow. Love the chevron background stamp. My inky age is still in infancy (less than a year). Slowly building up my stash

    ReplyDelete
  72. Love the chevron and the houndstooth today!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!