Translate

Saturday, May 4, 2013

May 4

Happy Saturday!

The sun is shining,
The snow has melted,
and it's National Scrapbook Day!!

Woot Woot!!
Now I'm not much of a scrapper, but I'm happy to celebrate this special day
because it's an excuse to get my ink on!

Girl Friday Dana has been getting her ink on
Check it out!
Dana-CFS-May4

I love that gorgeous pattern she stamped, doesn't it look like a fabulous designer paper?!
The addition of geometric pattern paper adds a hip and funky vibe which I just love.
I also really like how she stamped the sentiment in a word strip-very cool!!
Awesome birthday card, don't you think?

Speaking of birthdays...we are celebrating a very special birthday this week...
CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge is turning 2!
AND...
It's also our 100th challenge!
We've got prizes galore and an amazing theme that honors our top 10 challenge themes ever played!




2 comments:

  1. It absolutely does look like DP! I always love Dana's creations & this is no exception. Thanks for the inspiration & Happy 2nd BD!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!