Translate

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 29

Happy Wednesday!
This is a big day for us here in Colorado.
My youngest short person is done with Elementary School, and my oldest is done with Middle School!
I am officially the mom of a 7th grader and a high school Freshman!
I swear it was just yesterday that I was attending the Boo Hoo Breakfast for kindergarten moms!!
The time is going so fast, but I am sooo proud of my guys and the amazing young men they are becoming :)


Speaking of amazing men, Girl Friday Lynn has created a really cool Dad's Day card using Brickworks and Zigs & Zags...
Lynn - May 29
Doesn't that double chevron look awesome stamped on the diagonal?
I love how she used 3 sentiments to create her cool greeting.
Father's Day is coming!
Have you started creating your cards for the special guys in your life yet?



5 comments:

  1. I love the colours on this and the diagonal stamping is just fab :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous card! Love the 2 stamps together & the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card and I need to get this set now. Congrats on the progression of your kids. My oldest is heading off to university next year and my baby two years to go. So fast!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!