Translate

Sunday, May 26, 2013

May 26

Happy Sunday!
I hope you are enjoying the long weekend.

Girl Friday Kelly has a couple of really fun cards to share today.
First up is this beauty from Frankly...
MAY - Frankly
I think that big bold statement looks awesome stamped in white!

Next up is a blast from the past.
Does anyone remember this video game???
Space Invaders Houndstooth
How cool do the Houndstooth look with little eyeball drawn on?!
The cool sentiment from Ka-Boom fits perfectly!
What a fun and creative card!

This last one features Brickworks and a fun digital font she found.
Pink Floyd Brick Works
Very Pink Floyd looking don't you think?


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the march down memory lane with these great cards! I'll always remember my hubby & kids playing ka-boom! and Pitfall Harry - two of their favorites. Gosh was that Atari?? It sounds ancient now doesn't it? LOL I love that fancy bird - it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird card is so unique and really different- love it !

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!