Translate

Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 19

Happy Sunday!!
I am here with a special post to highlight some non design team fabulosity.
My Ink Squad is amazing, and they always have their eyes open when they are blurfing in blogland.
I adore receiving emails with links to projects, and the message..."did you see this?!"
99% of the time the answer is NO, I didn't, but I'm off to check it out :)
Check out what I would have missed...

From Julie Ebersole's blog, Paper Trufflez
Totally_epic
Oh this is cool!!  I love the sentiments from Rad stamped in gold.
Uber cool birthday card!


From Tracey McNeely's blog, In My Creative Opinion
So simple, so perfect!
I love the white on white cardstock, and that simple twine tied at the top.
She made Bold Wishes look amazing!


I love that she took the sentiment from Big Thanks
but only inked a portion of it, AND the dual tone inking of it looks awesome!
Did you notice the partial circles going off the edge?
Yep, from the same set, and I think this is a super cool graphic way to use them :)


From Kate's blog, Just Kate
Pure delight!
I love the ombre look she achieved by stamping the brushstroke from Breathe
mulitple times in varied blue tones, and then stamping the wonderful sentiment over it.
The sequins really set it off don't they? Perfect amount of sparkle :)

***Breathe will be back in stock at the beginning of June.***
Email me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com if you'd like to be added to the 
back in stock notification list, 
or check our Retailers tab at the top of the blog to find it at one of your favorite stores :)

Be sure to stop these awesome blogs to leave them some love.
You just might make their day :)



8 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous cards! So glad you shared them with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! This was the first time I heard the word "blurfing" and had to Google the definition! LOL! Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these esp the "swooshes" on the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see these beauties here! Each one of them really make CAS-ual Friday Stamps shine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why these links were sent to you! Fabulous work by these talented crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got in from the cottage and saw this. Thank you CAS-ual Friday's for the shout out! I love your stamps. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for showing my card ...big happy smiley face here :)I'm really enjoying playing with your stamps.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the shout out! Honoured to be in such a great lineup!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!