Translate

Saturday, May 18, 2013

May 18

Happy Saturday!!
I hope you enjoyed the big release party this week!
If you missed it, be sure to check it out so you can see all the wonderful projects the Ink Squad came up with to showcase the 5 new sets.

Girl Friday Michelle has created 2 cards for you today using our brand new Brickworks.
I love how she's shown that this set, while it appears masculine at first, can absolutley be girled up!
Check it out...

congrats-sequins
I love the little roughly colored bricks!  How fun!
And the little cluster of sequins adds a girly touch :)

congrats-stars

I love the ombre look of the bricks here!  
The little wooden stars are the perfect touch :)
This card would be great for a guy, 
but simply change the color of the bricks and twine, 
and you could easily make this work for a girl too!

This set is available in the store now!
Woot Woot!

Have a fabulous weekend!


2 comments:

  1. 2 wonderful cards--so creative! Maybe my favorite use of sequins--love the little cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so different yet such similar elements, they are amazing, very inspirational. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!