Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Big Reveal and Prizes too!

It's time for the Big Reveal!

I'm so happy that you've been joining in the fun of our April Sneak Peek Week!
I've really enjoyed reading all your comments,
and I have to say I've learned a lot about you all!
You are a really fun group!!

I especially appreciate the comments about the Girl Fridays!
I'm so happy you enjoy their creativity as much as I do.
I get such a thrill seeing their work!!
I've said it before, but it's so true I have to say it again...they are all purple chin designers, and I am truly grateful to have each and everyone of them on my team :)

You've seen fabulous inspiration and lots of design ideas.
Now it's time to see the sets and the winners!

The sets in this release are all 4 x 6 and retail for $15.
They will be available on the store website by the time you finish reading this post. 
You don't have to wait til Friday!
Woot Woot! Does that rock or what?


Ready?
Here we go!


Stop


and the winner is...

mostly cards, and the occasional mini album - but I also do a lot creative work daily in my personal diary/journal using stamps. LOVE these!



Mums the Word


and the winner is...

I do my best work in the afternoon and evening. I would rather work late into the night than early in the day.
My yorkie is on a different time schedule so I don't often get to work late at night. (Guess you can tell you rules the roost)
I love the flower stamps. 



Bold Wishes


and the winner is...
Tea if daytime, coffee at night ... a little bit of chocolate, or rice crispy marshmellows...


Winners, please email me at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com to claim your $20 gift certificate code!

*You have until April 22nd to claim your prize*
In the event of an unclaimed prize, a new winner will be randomly chosen.





Did you know our sets are also available through our amazing retailers?
Be sure to check out our Retailers page so you can see which of your favorite stores have our stamps too!



7 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies ...enjoy some great stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered my stamps. I'm looking forward to using them.
    thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna have to follow you with e-mail since I didn't get to my blogs until today. Wow--love these new sets! I can see that owning 1 CF stamp set is not going to cut it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to these lucky ladies.. LOVE THE NEW RELEASE..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky, lucky me! Thanks so much! Such great collections.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats winners!! Enjoy your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These stamps were all AMAZING to work with!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!