Translate

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April 3

It's Wednesday!!
Hooray, we're on the downward slide to Friday!! :)

has two wonderful cards to share with you today to help get you through the rest of the week.

This first one using Only You just takes my breath away!


That polka dot panel she stamped in all those beautiful shades just makes me smile.
I love the twine and how she wrapped it twice around the panel.
Awesome design idea!

This next one using the background strip from Truth Is 
and the simple sentiment from Big Thanks 
is one I totally want to CASE!

I love the rounded corners, and that it is one layer, so mailable!!
I think it would make a wonderful gift to create a set of these...you could even mix the different thank you sentiments for variety.

I don't know about you, but I suddenly have the need to get inky!!
On the count of three, let's all make a run for our crafty stashes!
One...Two...Three!  


3 comments:

  1. Oh Lynn, these are great! I too love those multi-hued polkadots...such a cool look. And I'm with Michele...I need to CASE the second one for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!