Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 25

Happy Thursday!

Today is a special day!
Why, you ask?
Well, for one... it's not snowing in Colorado-woot woot!
For two...Karen created a fabulously gorgeous card for you to drool over today-cover your keyboards!
And for three...it's take your child to work day, so I have a special helper assisting me today here at 
CAS-ual Fridays Headquarters!

Let's see that card, shall we?
April25
Isn't it stunning?
Ohmygawsh, a big juicy bow just gets me every time!!!
Instead of stamping on white cardstock, she stamped the border from 
Bold Wishes with a rich orange ink onto an existing color.
I love how that looks!!  
I think the black layer behind her stamped panel adds a lot of sophistication and elegance, don't you?
It also really makes that sentiment from Beanstalks stand out.

So who is my special helper???
This awesome guy!
Zac is my oldest short person, and I'm so proud to be his mom!
He's wicked smart, totally hillarious and as honest as the day is long.
He's a wrestler (captain of his middle school team), a skateboarder, and a really great middle school student, soon to be a freshman! *gasp*
His big plans are to study Graphic Design while wrestling for Purdue, 
then start his own skateboard company.
Big dreams!!  I love it :)

Today, he's going to be learning about shipping and receiving,
a little accounting, a little inventory, and since he wants to be a graphic designer one day...
maybe a little design brainstorming :)
All the orders mailed today will be packed with care by Zac!

He has already been on the website, and created his own special surprise for you!
use this code (yes it works for International too!) to enjoy Free Shipping thru Friday...

TakeYourKidToWorkDay

You lucky ducks!!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The tone on tone looks great.
    Thanks for the awesome code Zac! I hope you have fun and work hard today! Sounds like you are well on your way to being as business minded as your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card--just the kind I love! Thanks for sharing such wonderful inspiration. Enjoy you day together--how fun! Good choice--Purdue--that's the school my dad's side of the family went to. Spring is funny in Colorado--we're having a summer preview for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunningly rich card! And how awesome that you got to spend some quality time with your biggest little, maybe he's a future employee?!?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!