Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
With this start of a new work week, 
Girl Friday Dana has a couple lovelies to make you smile.

Dana-CFS-yellowMom
Isn't this a gorgeous combination of sets?
a card that would make any mom feel appreciated.
I love the simple, soft spring colors!

Dana-CFS-April6b
I love the combination of Beanstalks and Casual Elegance!
These sets really do coordinate well together.
Such a fun look to stamp small square panels!
Simple but a very big look!

I'm thrilled to tell you that CAS-ual Fridays Stamps can now be found in the 
So Cal area of Orange County, CA!
Please visit 
Stamp Fever
Stamp Fever
388 S. Tustin Street
Orange, CA 92866
714 974-3552

Have a wonderful day!!!


5 comments:

  1. Excellent cards...love the colors, love the sentiments too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! So happy that Stamp Fever is now carrying your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! That's right up the street from me :D Hmmm, wonder if I can pop over there tomorrow? Thanks for enabling :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!