Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2013

April 20

Happy Saturday!
It's time for our Release weekend wrap-up with Girl Friday Michelle.
She has a whole lot of loveliness for you today :)

Starting with a gorgeous take on Mums the Word...
best-wishes-birthday

This set is so versatile, you will be using it all year long.  
The bold flowers look fabulous fussy cut, and the gem centers really add some sizzle.  
I love how she used a pretty edge for her card bottom instead of just leaving it plain.
Scrumptious!

Next up is Bold Wishes...
Thank-u

Oh wow! I loooove the bold rich colors!
The sentiment and border stamp inked in chocolate are pure decadence.
I love that she added a few random gems under her pretty flowers.
Did you notice that she added a few scored lines at the top and bottom of her card base?
It's all about the details :)

I hope you all have a splendid weekend!




2 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful! I just found your site today and placed my first order! Can't wait to receive them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!