Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April 2

Happy Tuesday!

Today we are excited to share that we are sponsoring a really fun challenge...


Tuesday Morning Sketches


They came up with this really great sketch that is just full of possibilities!!


Remember with sketches, feel free to take some liberty with the suggested shapes and elements.
AND, they can be flipped sideways or even upside down to gain a different perspective.  
Look at this stunner that Girl Friday Lynn came up with...


I just love how she used the little flower border from Truth Is.
Wonderful way to utilize the line suggestions in the sketch!
I just love that sentiment...it makes me smile every time :)

I'm sure you have lots of ideas for this sketch, so I hope you'll play along at 

There is a great prize from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!! 
Woot Woot!!




4 comments:

  1. Great sketch :)
    Lynns card is FANTASTIC - love it!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super great!!! Love all your design hints!!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Lynn's take on the sketch! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The red is so vivid. I love what she did with my sketch. Thank you so much for sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!