Translate

Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14

Happy Sunday!!!
Today is a most happy day, and one I've been waiting for!

Today, I'm happy dancing because I get to announce that
is back!!


She's been on a bit of a bloggy break,
but we were happy to wait for her, 'cuz she's totally worth it!
Today I'm thrilled to finally announce that
she is officially a Girl Friday on the Ink Squad!

You'll get to start seeing her inky fabulosity right here
starting tomorrow!

6am eastern it starts...
April Sneak Peek Week!!!!!!
Woot Woot!

We've got 3 spectacular sets 
and 3 awesome prizes!

Join us tomorrow...right here...with coffee!
Pj's welcome :)



4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that Karen is back in blogland and will be here tomorrow! I'm eager to see her creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Welcome back, Karen! I can't wait to see your inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back on the team, Karen! It's always a pleasure to see your work : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Karen's style!! She will be such an asset to your team. Welcome back to blogging, Karen!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!