Translate

Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 11

Happy Thursday!!
I have been strolling through our Flickr and Splitcoaststampers galleries, 
and I found some really yummy cards!!

This stunning beauty from ~Fee~
totally took my breath away!
The glitter, the stitching, that gorgeous scrunchy ribbon...Love it!!
I also really adore the way she stamped the sentiment from 


This one from rieslingmama features one of the fun sentiments from Woot Woot.
I adore the fun chevrons and the sequins!
So trendy and fun!


This is from StephInOk, and I just love the bow she added!
Such a fun way to dress up this cool card that features WTF.


MamaMoStamps created this super cool graphic card featuring stamps 
from Woot Woot. I love the cut away circle for that awesome High5 sentiment.
So perfect for a special accomplishment!

Also from MamaMoStamps is this gradient beauty!
I love the way she stamped the pretty vine from Casual Elegance 
in a repeated pattern. The little blossom over the sentiment is a wonderful touch too!

I hope you enjoyed this little impromtu parade!
Please click the links of the wonderful artists who created these fantastic cards
and leave them some love.  
Keep loading your creations using CAS-ual Fridays Stamps in our galleries.
You never know when you might get featured here too!

4 comments:

  1. Maria, Stephanie and Maureen: Your cards are just breathtaking! What a wonderful sequence of inspiration :)

    Thank you so much for featuring my glitter card using your wonderful "Truth Is" stamp set, Michele! I sooo ADORE your stamp designs! Your designs always make it so easy to create pretty cards! :)

    {hugs}
    Sylvia (aka ~Fee~ at SCS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy seeing these wonderful card Michele! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are absolutely FABULOUS!! So happy to see these talented ladies' work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun to be featured here. And such fun to play with the hip stamps from CFS.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!