Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Special Announcement

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today I'm here to share a very special announcement!
Life happens when we least expect it, and unfortunately it happened for Lisa just after we announced the new team. While I was sad she had to give up her spot, she was hopeful that it would create an opportunity for someone else to have lots of fun.

I'm delighted to share that I found the perfect designer to join the Ink Squad!
Squeal!!
She has been knocking my socks off for the longest time 
with her amazing creativity.
She's wicked talented and just the nicest person too...a perfect addition :)

It's my great pleasure to introduce...


1.  What is your all-time favorite movie? Titanic, Saving Private Ryan, Hostel (the only movie EVER that was so incredibly creepy that I refuse to watch it again, but it's a favorite because it got such a reaction from me)
2.  Favorite flavor of ice cream Birthday Cake from Cold Stone Creamery (such a sweet tooth I have!)
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a beautician so I could have perfectly feathered hair every day
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world for free, where would you go? A cruise around the Greek Islands, with another week on the mainland. Love history, art, and island activities.
5. If you had a super power, what would it be? I'm going to have to go with the power of healing. Sickness, health problems, bad attitudes towards homework, I could really stretch this one and use it about everyday!


Please leave her some welcome love!
She has been very busy getting inky for the big 
March Sneak Peek Party
that starts just after midnight tonight!

Join us on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 
to see the 3 newest sets,
and all the wonderful inspiration that the Girl Friday Ink Squad created!!
And...there will be a special guest!
Woot Woot!!

See ya then! 


14 comments:

  1. Congrats Kelly, you will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Kelly! You are going to rock this DT!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kelly! You are the absolute perfect fit for one of the best DT's on this planet! Your creativity, enthusiasm and love of inspiring others is second to none!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly is awesome. Her work is right up my alley! Great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just FULL of good news these days! I couldn't be happier for you and for the design team. You're right, Michelle is a genius! : ) Have a blast, I'll be watching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! Kelly knocks my socks off too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!