Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March Sneak Peek Week Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
March
Sneak Peek Week!

Are we having fun yet???

Today we show you inspiration from our 3rd new set.
I'm really excited about it because it's fun and spunky, 
and I think very appropriately named *wink*

Introducing...

Amazeballs


Jingle has created a colorful card that would delight anyone.
Wouldn't you love to receive a card that says you are amazeballs??
I love how she stamped the wonderful background in multiple colors :)


The way Piali stacked all these sentiments is amazeballs!
I love the color, the fun order, the random sequins...
I just love it!!


Loving the way Lynn embossed the background in white over her ombre background.
For some reason it reminds me of champagne bubbles :)
Oh, that makes me think...wouldn't this be fun done up in pink? Pink champagne?
Such a great birthday card!


Virginia has me swooning over how she stamped the sentiment in 2 colors!
Just stamp it once in a light color, then stamp it again in a darker color just slightly to the right
to achieve that fun shadow effect.
Love how that turned out!


Love the checklist that Kelly created!
She used a portion of one of the background strips to create the choice circles.
So creative and fun!


Oh this is cool!  She stamped the border strip a few times to create that 
big bold pattern, and then colored it-Yum!!



Squeal! Look how she made the sentiments curve to fit the circle cut out!
You can do that by simply curving the stamp on your block before you ink it.
I think that border strip she stamped inside looks just like gumballs :)
Super fun!!



I love how Dana divided her card into 4 parts with the 
sentiments semi framing her colorful focal point.
I think this is a really fun way to get creative with the words :)


Clean. Graphic.Awesome!
Laurie has combined the cool ball patterned background with a sentiment from 
our Big Thanks set. Any of the Big Thanks sentiments would work on this!
Really love the tone on tone embossing.


Aren't those projects just stunning???
Does anyone else feel the need to get inky right about now???
Man oh man, these ladies really knocked this set out of the park :)
OK, who wants to win a prize??

***All you have to do is leave a comment right here on this post 
telling me which CAS-ual Fridays Stamp set is your favorite
(new or old)
for your chance to win***
I'm giving a $20 Gift Certificate for each of our Sneak Peek posts!
Be sure to visit the previous posts from this week so you don't miss any of the fun!
But you better hurry!

- - - - - Comments close at midnight tonight - - - - - 
and then I'll be back at 
9 am eastern on Thursday 
to announce the winners, and
reveal the sets.

And just for kicks, I'm NOT gonna make you wait til Friday this time to shop!
The sets will be available at the same time as our reveal!
Squeal!!
Set your alarm clocks,
grab a cup or bucket of coffee
and join us right here in the morning!!

Yay!!
I'm so excited!!



64 comments:

  1. WOW! What a cool set, and I learned a new word tonight! Awesome creations by the DT!
    Favorite set to date is Casual Elegance, and Breathe (which I still need to get) comes in real close!
    Great release Michele! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great samples to show off the new set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourites are 'Breathe' and 'Loving thoughts'. Fabulous cards again from the DT. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cool! My favorite set is Beanstalks followed closely by Truth Is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha....love this! loving thoughts, and Truth Is are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazeballs would have to be my favorite. This could be used for any gender and for many different occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michele.....Beanstalks or Casual Elegance are my favorite(s)! I couldn't choose! They are both my style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite CAS-ual Fridays Stamp sets are Merry Kiss-mas and WTF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fabulous cards ...This set could easily become my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the stamps are awesome, finding difficult to choose. But Loving thoughts are close to my heart. DTs really rock and a great inspiration
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  11. As usual the DT teams has rocked it again. My fav would be RAD and exclamations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love the Breathe set!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them all, Breathe is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this stamp set!!! Can't wait to get it! Those balls are fabUlous!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Beanstalks but think Asterisks is going to be on top after the release!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Another great set! I think Exclamations is going to be my fav, but that is a very hard choice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I went over the moon yesterday when I saw the KaBoom set. I think this will definitely be my favorite but I love the Cas-ual Friday stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cool new stamps! I love Amazeballs, but my favorite set ever is WTF. All my friends are turning 40 this year (while I stay 29) and I am really enjoying sending cards out using that clever set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I think this might be my fave set- my previous favorite was Countdown. This at really is amazeballs! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't have ONE favorite...love them all...especially Truth Is for the flower, and WTF for it's humor.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful cards from the team! I think this may be the best release yet!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These cards from the DT are all so stunning! My favorite was Big Thanks but this one might just pip it to the post (so many circles!) Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a talented group of designers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all of these cards!
    My favorite(s) would be RAD and Breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great cards! I love Rad & Exclamations :)
    Thanks for the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite set is Casual Elegance :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Another set that is so fun!
    I swear your team is made up of some of the most talented ladies in the biz too. Talk about stretch your stamps!

    I don't know that I can pick one favorite but I use Calm and Gentle all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Seriously?!! I LOVE.LOVE.LOVE these!! :) And a favorite?....I honestly, cannot chose just one! You have some amazing sets! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think this might be my favorite set! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fabulous stamp set for backgrounds! Tks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a talented design team! Such inspiration! My fav set is Truth Is. Thanks for the chance to win your awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a fun set. Love all the different techniques used.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh I love all the decorative elements in this set! My favorite CAS-ual Friday set? Wow, so many good ones... My favorite is 8 Happy Nights, Hanukkah sets can be challenging to find and this one is so modern and versatile! I also really like 'Rad' and 'Snowflake Greetings', I guess I like sets with lots of sentiments and decorative elements for tons of creative possibilities. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the Amazeballs! This is one goes on top of my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Loving Thoughts and Snowflake Greetings are my favorite sets.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I LOVE this set!!! The samples are absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  37. LOVE this set! The examples are all fabulous. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous new set! Love what the DT did with it! My favorite (so far!) is Ka-Boom! Love love love that set! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fabulous samples today!! My favorite is Beanstalks!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great cards today and I love the graphic circles.

    ReplyDelete
  41. So much fun here! gotta have 'em all, but Exclamations is at the top of my list. Too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have to say I haven't heard the word Amazeballs before but, it made me chuckle. Great cards by the Gal Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  43. DELIGHTFUL AMAZEBALLS! CIRCLES rule!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Ooooh....love this new Amazeballs set...gotta have it.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Ugh. Don't make me pick! It's too hard! I can narrow down to three: WTF, Breathe, and Exclamations. Seriously you have some fantastic sentiments/sayings, loving this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great cards--good for so many occasions and for guys, too. I think I like the Exclamations best.

    ReplyDelete
  47. So far, I would have to say this Amazeballs set is right up my alley! Can't wait to see the full set! and yes, your designers have really set the bar high, i just hope to make something half as nice as they do!

    ReplyDelete
  48. AWESOME work by the DT!!! One of my favorites is Truth Is!!! Can't wait to see the full reveal!!! From the sneak peeks all three of these sets look really fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. My favorite stamp set is Calm and Gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  50. This sentiment is hilarious!!! LOVE all the circles! Thanks so much for the fun and can't wait to see the full reveals!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Another amazing sneak peek!!! All of the cards are stunning!! I can't pick a favorite...I want them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Todays cards are so fun and colorful! My favorite set is Loving Thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  53. This set is so cool! Love the cards today

    ReplyDelete
  54. Amazeballs?! This is the first time I heard this expression but I love it!! My favorite has always been the WTF set, but now I'm really leaning hard into the Boomshockalocka too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  55. LOOOOOOVE. I always like the stamps you come up with Michelle. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  56. Wow how do you come up with these great idea for stamp set! This one is "Amaze"-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I have 'liked' your Facebook page since the beginning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Loving this Amazeball...really LOVE the background Laurie used on her 'merci' card!

    ReplyDelete
  59. these cards are awesome! my fave set is RAD!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Without seeing the whole new release coming up, I have to say my favorite set SO far is "Breathe". I love the brush strokes and sayings with that one. Thanks for a chance to win. :D

    ReplyDelete
  61. Your WTF is still my favorite....I would LOVE to have that set.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!