Translate

Monday, March 18, 2013

March Sneak Peek Week Day 2

Welcome back to Day 2 of Sneak Peek Week!
As you know, we have 
3 fabulous sets debuting this week that we are 
really excited about!!
All 4 x 6 and available on 
March 21st!

The Girl Fridays and our fabulous guest Jingle
are thrilled to bring you a set that will explode your mojo!
Presenting...

Ka-Boom

I am loving this card from Jingle that combined the fun images from Ka-Boom
with a sentiment from yesterday's Exclamations!
It's a 2-fer sneak peek!!  Yay!


and check out this one!  I love how she stamped a strip of vellum to lay over 
her little bombs!  So fun!!

This card from Virginia is the bomb! Check out those little bits of twine that she added!
How fun would these little bombs be done in other colors with matching twine?
Such a fun idea!

I just love the fun colors she used, the coordinating card shape
and the bling! I do love me some bling *wink*

Dana has let her creavitiy run wild, and I love it!!
She hand doodled in little fuses to turn her 'o's into bombs!
Fabulous!


Ohmygawsh this is sooo cool!  I love what Kelly did with those little bars!
And I really love that the arrow shoots right off the top of the card.
Super cool :)


And I'm really loving her burst of color behind the cool little bomb she paper pieced.
An explosion of color!!


Oh this is fun!  I love the way Piali colored this!
And check out that fun sentiment on the side of the card from Countdown!
What a perfect pairing of stamp sets :)

One layer stunner from Laurie!
I really like the pop of color from her selective inking!

Holy smokes, check out this firecracker of a card!
She used red and white paper party straws, colored them in with copics, then cut them up!
Then she added some scrappers floss!
Safe and sane firecrackers that pack a big bang on her card!



Such a cute notebook panel with that little bit of floss!!
Lynn did a little fussy cutting to make her bomb
explode over the edge! 
Such a great way to add a little dimension.

So what do you think??
Did Jingle and the Girl Fridays rock this set or what?
Would you like a chance to win a fun prize?

I'm giving away a $20 Gift Certificate from each sneak peek day 
to a random comment.
***All you have to do is leave a comment right here on this post answering this question...What is your favorite type of card to make? ***

Want a second chance to win???
Have you liked us on facebook yet?
Simply click on the facebook badge on our sidebar
located directly under where you added your smiling face yesterday!
Like us there, then come on back and add a second comment :)
(if you are already a facebook fan, that still counts )

Be sure to take a look at yesterday's post so you don't miss any fun!
I'll announce all the winners on Thursday :)


We'll be back tomorrow with one more uber cool set to show you.
Same time, same place!



96 comments:

  1. How am I supposed to sleep after seeing that awesomeness?! Want, want, want! I like cards that can be for all kinds of occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling samples and great ideas! I love making birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun sentiments!
    I like making birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun set! I love the DT creations, so original!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops I forgot to say that my favourite cards to make are Christmas and birthdays. Thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL@Boom shacka laka laka! My favorite kinds of cards to make are dog themed cards, love da pups! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too much fun! Love the little bomb...hilarious. I love to make pretty cards, doesn't matter the occasion as long as they are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You girls have 'blown this release right out of the water'. Seriously some fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely loving this new release! The DT did such an amazing job! Got a couple giggles out of me!
    Favorite type of card to make ... would have to be CAS, but I'm not always that good at keeping it CAS. Still a work in process. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. My fave card to make is a thank you card! Love this fun set and what your design team did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh goodness! I LOVE Virginia's card with the neon inks! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite type of card to make is one that has flowers on it!

      Delete
  12. I am a fan of CAS-ual Friday Stamps on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your bomb really hit me hard...love that stamp. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this stamp set and the way all the Dt's have shown the inspiration ...all the cards are just Fabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are definitely an innovator in the stamp business with these trendy and fun phrases! Boomshockalocka takes me back to a fun time in my life! I LOVE it!!
    Masculine themed cards are my favorite to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just might burst at how cute these are!! I like to make interactive birthday cards. They are so fun to watch people open.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like t make Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like to make CAS cards for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Already a FB & Blog Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a fun set :) love the bomb and the sentiments.. The DT projects are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This set is "THE BOMB"! Awesome projects from the DT! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love making birthday and Christmas cards. Sorry, I got a little excited. :)

      Delete
  22. I love to make any and all kinds of cards, but the birthday cards I make for deployed soldiers are my favorite. I love these cards made with the new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are super fun and creative! Love that bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love making birthday cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are so fun! My favorite type of cards to make is birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are really fun stamps! My favourite type of cards to make - probably ones for guys!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really love this set out of the whole release...it is so perfect for the younger crowd and guys! Love it!!!! My fav. card to make is Thank you cards since you know the person receiving it will be smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous set, love the samples this month using it!!! My favorite cards to make I think are baby cards although I don't get that opportunity much anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm following you on Facebook already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love making CAS birthday cards. Another great set!

    ReplyDelete
  31. My favorite type of card to make is birthday! I love this cool new set :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. This looks like a really fun set, Michele!! Love the oh so clever sentiments!!! My favorite kinds of cards to make are thank you notes!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love making sassy thinking of you or birthday cards. This set will fit perfectly into my collection of sassy sayings:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fun samples. My favorite type of card to make is girly and vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I must own this set!!! Seriously good stuff here!! My favorite cards to make are CAS, but I like to pile on the layers from time to time! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  36. And yes, I'm already a follower! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very fun group of cards! I like making "just because" cards, cards that aren't for a specific holiday. It's a great way to surprise someone.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love making cards for kids and this set would be perfect for that! Humorous cards are also a favorite and again- perfect set for that! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. These cards are so amazing and fun!!!! Just love them!!!

    Right now my fav card to make is CAS, I'm trying to learn and perfect this type of card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great cards!

    My favourite card to make is clean and simple with thanks, congratulations and birthday themed cards.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love to color so I prefer to make cards that include at least on element that allows me to pull out my markers! I really love the firecracker card, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I already liked your FB page before.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great new stamps! So fun and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a super fun set!!! All of the cards are amazing!!! Iike to make birthday and thinking of you cards.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Really FUN set! I like to make birthday and Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  47. These are the bomb diggity! hehehe! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I don't have a favorite kind of card to make...I love making them ALL. :)
    Love the new stamps!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. So much fun in one stamp set ... fantastic DT cards too. My favorite kind of card to make? CAS! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Very fun set--I like to make birthday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Just so excited about this set. So much fun! My favorite card to make is a thinking of you/just because card.

    ReplyDelete
  52. And my face already appears in the sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love making birthday cards the most....and I LOVE this new set!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love these cards! I tend to gravitate towards fun and whimsical cards, but I love CAS cards and am working on my CAS skills! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am a CAS kind of girl right now. I don't have a lot of time for much fussing on a card. Thanks for a chance to win. :D

    ReplyDelete
  56. I am already a FB of fan of yours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love making CAS friendship cards! This is an AMAZING set! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Anything clean & simple is right up my alley. All of these are awesome cards by these ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love clean & simple cards. The simpler the better.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Amazing cards!
    Love making birthday themed cards :)
    Thanks for the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  61. And yep! I already like you on FB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love the bomb! These are such fun, it's hard to find sets like this! Can't wait for the official launch

    ReplyDelete
  63. These are incredibly cute and so different and fun! I love to make inter-active cards for kids! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  64. These are a riot. Good for guys. I think birthday cards are the most fun. Cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I like making birthday cards as there's much more scope to personalise them. Don't like the masculine cards so much but this set looks great for them.

    ReplyDelete
  66. The bomb is amazing and the sentiment are "The Bomb!". I love making birthday cards, both feminine and masculine.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!