Translate

Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 31

Happy Easter!!

Are you ready for some candy?
Eye candy that is?

Before we get to that, I have a couple winners to announce from our special 
Paper Crafts Card Creations Volume 11 post!
These 2 lucky ducks just won the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps stamp set of their choice!
Random.org came up with  #29  and  #1   as the winners
Woot Woot to:
Congratulations ! I love all your stamps because they are so unique and have great sayings! My favorite is Amazeballs, WTF,Exclamations...oh I just love them all!!
The gals all did great, obviously! I am such a gem lover, I have to pick Lisa's card on pg 111 as my favorite. Clean & Simple & Beautiful! Thanks for a chance to start my CAS-ual Fridays stamp collection!

Congratulations!
Please contact me at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com  with your address and stamp choice :)


I'm so hoppy to show you the really fun idea that 
Girl Friday Kelly came up with today!

She found a website that offers free printable mazes,
and came up with a truly clever set of cards.

Grab a few chocolate eggs from your kid's Easter basket,
and check these out.
You'll want to make some for sure :)


She printed out letter mazes for the A and H,
then added the last half of the ah-mazing sentiment from Exclamations.
Isn't that a hoot?!
Such a clever and fun play on words!!

I just love all the variations she came up!
Here are some close-ups so you can see the details...







Just think of all the great ways you could use these fun mazes to coordinate with 
our sentiments!

If you want to have a little fun with this idea yourself,
or maybe print off some quiet time activities for the kiddos later,
you can find mazes and more right HERE

Have you ever completed a card, liked it, but then thought hmmm...I wonder how it would look if I just changed this one thing?
Kelly created this cool card for our sneak peek week, but then got inky with it again!
Check this out...

How cool does that circle border from Amazeballs look at the bottom?
She just stamped it over and over, and I think it looks awesome!!

Last but not least, she used some flower punches in a really fun and clever way...


Love how that looks! I also really like the text border she stamped down the side and bottom of the card :)


Isn't Kelly ah-mazing???
Please leave her a little love here
and 
Have a very Happy Easter!!




6 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! She is AHamzing!! Happy Easter Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Kelly is a genious! She always comes up with very clever ideas, so with her you need to expect the unexpected and be prepared to be amazed again and again, Way to go Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah.....how amazing is this!! Love Kelly's creativity as it has no bounds! Happy Easter, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzer--Beyond clever--so creative & wonderful, Kelly! Had to work today & what a neat surprise to come home to--yah! As I left my comment I thought "is #1 ever drawn?"--now I know the answer is yes! Thank you so much--I've been wishing I had some of your stamps--now to pick my first set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bomb card...ahmazing! I can't believe I won...so excited!!! Thank you and now to decide which setto pick, It's going to be hard!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!