Translate

Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 28

Happy Thursday!

We are enjoying our Spring Break here in Colorado.
The sun is shining, the snow is melting, and 
I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the first sign of my tulipsto start popping up :)
I consider them my reward for surviving the snow! LOL!

Girl Friday Lynn has 2 gorgeous springy cards for us today that will have you reaching for your 
happy colored ink pads.


I am really loving the window look!
How cool does that circle pattern from Amazeballs look stamped in multiple colors?
And how about that "awesome" sentiment from Rad
It is such a versatile set that appears to be masculine at first...and does quite well as a masculine set...
but easily "girls up" with the addition of sweet colors, and a few girly buttons and bow :)


Here she used the same circle strip background from the first card,
but stamped it in a different way...LOVE the fade out effect she got by stamping the 
ink off without re-inking.
That big sentiment from Big Thanks makes me smile everytime I see it :)


I'm so glad you stopped by today!
Be sure to leave Lynn some love here.

Be sure to come back tomorrow!!
We have a really super duper uber special post
with a chance for prizes!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I really like the overlapping circles on the first card and the way the circles were used to create a frame on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two awesome CAS designs! Definitely give me the 'why didn't I think of that' moments!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!