Translate

Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 23

Happy Saturday!

What a fun week this was!
3 brand new stamp sets, tons and tons of inspiring projects,
and loads of sweet comments from you all.
I don't want this week to end! :)

So let's finish up with a drool-worthy creation from Girl Friday Michelle...


I just love the bright happy colors of stacked asterisks or jacks from Exclamations.
(officially they are named asterisks in the set description, but you can call them whatever makes you happy)
They are so funky and fun,
and the bits of bling really bring them to life, don't you think?
The stitching on the card panel is just scrumptious! 
I love how she added a zig zag stitch in a couple spots-so playful :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend


4 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous card...can't wait until the mailman brings my set in the mail! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love this set and the amazing stitching on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "jacks" from Exclamations look amazing in neon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so much fun! Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!