Translate

Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 11

Happy Monday!
If you ordered over the weekend, start stalking your mailman because your packages will be going out today!
Woot Woot!
Thanks so much for your patience while I had a fun little getaway with my hubby in Napa.
It was a really fun trip, very relaxing and I'm completely recharged :)

Girl Friday Laurie has a swoon-worthy creation for you today.
It's really simple, really clean and totally beautiful.


Oh my goodness! I'm loving that small simple Beanstalk panel in the center of the card.
That water color look is just gorgeous and so calming.
It works perfectly with the small and simple sentiment from Calm and Gentle.

Now check out this simple stunner...

I love the simple strips of very cool designer paper paired with this awesome sentiment from 

This would be a great card for any accomplishment such as a graduation or even an anniversary.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!