Translate

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February Sneak Peek Week Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
February
Sneak Peek Week!

So far we've shown you 2 sets that can be fun and funky but still have a beautifully clean edge.
Today we are going to switch gears just a bit, and get a little classically elegant.
I love sentiment sets that allow you the flexibility to say a multitude of things,
and I think you'll really enjoy the versatility of this one :)

Introducing...

Only You


Our guest Glenda has 2 really CAS stunners for you!
Love the sentiments stamped in 2 colors of ink, andover the background border!!
Gorgeous!



Wouldn't this be a great non traditional birthday card?
 I love that she let the sentiment really be the star of the card,

and those little gems on the small diamond border add the perfect touch of bling :) 

Michelle has fully embraced the classic elegance of this set!
I just love the soft look of the grey ink with those pretty paper strips.


This would make a great Valentine, or even anniversary card!
Simple color blocks and a bit of twine add a lot of punch to
Girl Friday Deb's cleverly stamped sentiments

Oh I love that water colory look of the polka dot border on 

One day, I want to learn the art of randome gems!
Girl Friday Virginia has done it perfectly here as they dress up 
that gorgeous flourish!

Last but not least is Girl Friday Piali.
Look at that gorgeous border she stamped!  
The diamonds are just far enough apart that you can stamp a second color between the first set
which is exactly what she did here to create your own custom background!
I love the addition of the bling!








Aren't those projects just stunning???
Does anyone else feel the need to get inky right about now???
Man oh man, these ladies really knocked this set out of the park :)
One of you lucky ducks is going to win this set!
Because every single comment means the world to me, 
I'll be giving away a set from each sneak peek day 
to a random comment.

***All you have to do is leave a comment right here on this post***
Be sure to visit the previous posts from this week so you don't miss any of the fun!
But you better hurry!

- - - - - Comments close at midnight tonight - - - - - 
and then I'll be back at 
9 am eastern on Thursday 
to announce the winners, and
reveal the sets.


At 12:01 am eastern on Friday,
they will be available in the store!

Yay!!
I'm so excited!!





67 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me play along this week Michele! I've had so much fun! Shout out to the rest of the team for doing a great job! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome inspiration by everyone.. Love the versatality of the stamps..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't wait to see the rest of this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sentiments from this set, and can't wait to see the rest of it!
    Awesome work by today's group of Designers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is all so exciting! Congrats on an inspiring release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my..what gorgeous cards! LOVE the sentiments in the set...going on my short list of want right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michele, I just love all the sentiments in this set! Definitely fills a need in my collection! Such lovely cards from your DT too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY! I am NEEDING a gorgeous Sentiment set... this is PERFECTION!!!! LOVING Piali's card for sure, and NEEDING to see how she DID it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your designers did a great job with the new sets. Of course, I want them all! Pat Kinkaid

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the sentiments from this set! The cards by the DT are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS cards by the DT and Guest Designers!! Looks like another AWESOME set from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This makes such pretty cards

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards ..and what an amazing line up of Inspiration ...Piali's card deserves a big Wow!! ..just loved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow... These cards so pretty... Love those sentiments ... That "YOU" steals the whole show...

    ReplyDelete
  15. So amazing how everyone has their own ideas on the same stamps! Beautiful and so fun to see them all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous projects. Love the new set. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous DT cards, I love seeing all the different ways you could use the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful samples. I am in love with the combination of fonts!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another great new set! Can't wait to see the whole set! You're right Michele - the DT did knock it out of the park with those cards *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great set! I need this one. fabulous cards from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many great cards today showing so many design styles...very nice set. The font of the sentiments is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards all around! Love the different combination of fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That seems like a very versatile set. Looking forward to full reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a versatile set -- LOVE all the samples from the Gals Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  25. gorgeous...really loving the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You really have a great design team. They make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These cards are just gorgeous! I can't wait to see the sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful inspiration by the DT! Can't wait to see the full set - this looks like a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Talent abounds in the the lovely cards that the DT has created! This new set looks like another winner Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your DT members have made great cards! The sentiment reminds me of a song (-:

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a beautiful font you have chosen! Love all the sample cards!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great sentiments! Love all the clean and simple cards. LOVE them! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love all your sets! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a beautiful sentiments, can't wait to see the full set, and if lucky then to win this set..

    ReplyDelete
  35. "Only you" could have come up with this, lovely set! lol Sorry, I couldn't resist. :) Can't wait for the releases. I have a feeling, my order just got bigger! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous cards! Those sentiments really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great sentiments! Perfect for so many CAS cards! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love all the cards the DT made with this great stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Loving the sentiments in this set and what a great group of cards! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful samples! I am so loving the best friend sentiment...it makes me think of someone very special to me, who I cherish so much! I think they need a card with this sentiment stamped to it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. This looks like a fabulous set of sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  42. these are gorgeous! i love the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fun new stamp sets! I really love the sentiments too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. This set looks completely cool and totally useful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  45. These are so incredibly gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love these stamp sets and the cards are amazing! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wonderful cards! Can't wait for the reveal tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  48. All the cards are fantastic but, I love Piali's card best of all!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would so love to have this set! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great cards, great set - I really love Deb's card. Looking forward to the reveal tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  51. All beautiful cards today and i love the love of that new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Lovely array of cards! Love the new sentiment stamps!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  53. More awesome cards! I just LOVE sentiment stamps. I can never have enough. :D

    ReplyDelete
  54. All of the cards are so fresh and clean. Nice work, all! The sentiments are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Fabulous! I love them all!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. The design team has done an awesome job! Love them all. Piali's border is awesome. I would love to add these stamps to my collection.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!