Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2013

February Big Reveal!

Thank goodness it's Thursday!
I think this month's reveal will be extra sweet because it's Valentine's Day!!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone :)
We've got a special treat for you at the end of this post!

You've seen some fabulous inspiration from the Girl Fridays, and our awesome guests, this week.
I have enjoyed reading every single comment, and I am sooo excited to finally show you these 3 new awesome sets!

The sets in this release are all 4 x 6 and retail for $15.
They will be available on the store website just after midnight eastern time, Friday February 15th. 
(Woot Woot! That's tonight!)


You know the set names, so let's see what they look like, 
and announce the lucky ducks who get to start stalking their mailmen :) 


Beanstalks

and the winner of Beanstalks is...
I thought I was a follower...just became one :)


Breathe

and the winner of Breathe is...
Fabulous cards! Can't wait to see the rest of the set! Great sneak peeks!
DeniseB




Only You

And the winner of Only You is...
This looks like a fabulous set of sentiments!


Congrats to all the winners!!

please email me at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com with your mailing addresses!
Your stamps are packaged and waiting :)
*You have until February 21st to claim your prize.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, a new winner will be randomly chosen.

I can't wait to see the store filled with all that stampy goodness!

How many minutes til midnight????!!!

Seems like a long time until then, so I have a really great idea to help you pass the time :)
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is a proud sponsor of the 
Join the 2012 Paper Crafts Magazine Gallery Idol Girls as they

 celebrate Valentine's Day!

There are tons of prizes all along the hop including 3 of our brand new release stamps!  Woot Woot!
Hop along for loads of incredible inspiration, and be sure to leave comments as you go for your chance at one of the many fabulous prizes they have.

It all starts HERE

Then come on back for the big store opening at midnight!



7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners. Love the new stamps and the DTs along with the GDTs really had inspirational creations. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle the new stamp sets are just amazing, I think that Only You is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You absolutely made my day!! Congratulations to all the winners - eachs set looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited and happy to have won Beanstalks! Thanks so much - I can hardly wait to ink up this great stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new stamps are great Michelle, and the girls who won them are going to absolutely love them too! Congrats ladies! I love that set with the word "breathe"

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!