Translate

Friday, February 8, 2013

February 9

Let's hear it for the weekend!!

I have a really fabulous collection of tags to share with you today
They are extra fun because she is showcasing how well many of our sets coordinate with each other.

Let's take a look :)

I love how she combined Loving Thoughts with Casual Elegance.
These 2 sets works so well together!


That great big bloom from Loving Thoughts 
looks amazing stamped off the edge of this tag.
I must remember to do this more often with larger stamps,
it's such a wonderful and graphic look!


Check out that subtle background she hand stamped using the funky circle from
Doesn't it work well with the cool sentiments from Rad?

I hope you enjoy your weekend!
We'll back on Monday with the first set of 
Sneak Peeks from our brand new February release!!
It's going to be a fun week!!




3 comments:

I love hearing from you!!