Translate

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 6

Happy Wednesday!

I've got the perfect punch of inspiration to get you through the rest of your week!
has created a totally epic birthday card using


I'm loving what she did with all those sentiments!
It is so fun to create your own combination of phrases with this set.
Look how cool her split panels look with that crisp strip of white in the middle
balanced by the white embossed birthday sentiment.
Awesome card!
I'd like to have a couple of these in my birthday stash, my guys would love them!
Raise your hand if this is a must CASE for you!
(my hand is waaaay up in the air!)



6 comments:

  1. Amazing card by Christina! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card...colors, sentiments down the side, cut-out stars, layout...all of it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This IS the perfect 'guy' birthday card - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a must CASE card. Christina this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!