Translate

Sunday, February 24, 2013

February 25

Happy Monday!
Today I have a real treat for you!
I've got a really great little parade of awesome-ness from Girl Friday Dana,
and a fun tutorial!!
Let's start with the eye candy from our recent release...
I love how she stamped the open vine from Beanstalks in 2 different directions
and then colored just one side of each image.
Super cool effect!!


Sometimes it's as simple as a little fussy cutting!
Her little beanstalks look awesome with the added dimension of foam tape.

Really love this!!  
Look how she stamped the end of the flourish from Only You all down the side of her panel.
What a wonderful border!
and I love how she put the sentiments together :)


Did you see this card that she created for her farewell post at 
CAS-ual Fridays, the Clean And Simple Challenge?

I was completely blown away by this stunning beauty that uses the flowers from Truth Is.

So I asked Dana how the heck she did it, 
and would she be willing to put together a little tutorial to show me
 -I mean...us how to to do it too,
and she said yes!!

Grab a cup, or can, of something yummy and check out this awesome tutorial!












Is this awesome or what? 
for the images on her metal panel.
She finished off the look with a couple of gems and  a great sentiment from 

Are you as excited as I am???
I can't wait to try this!

Be sure to leave Dana a little love here for creating these awesome cards,
and putting together this super tutorial :)


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous work! Love the mini tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cards and the mini tutorial is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection of cards from Dana and what a fun tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! Thank you so much for the tutorial - I so want to try this now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Color me kind of shocked that that is a drink can, this is SUCH a cool technique! Thanks so much for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! Cool technique with that soda can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dana is such a pro at getting different looks from the stamps, and really did these sets justice! Love how she used just the end of the flourish to make a border, and of course the pop can tutorial was great too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!