Translate

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 21

Happy Thursday!

I hope you're in the mood for eye candy today,
because I've got a triple serving for you!

Michelle Woerner was one of our amazing guests this month
and she had a blast with the new sets!
I'm delighted that she stopped back in to share a few more projects she created.
Check out this adorable tag using Beanstalks!

That little sentiment tag is just precious, and I love that she stamped the little vine
on the pattern paper. 

Next is this yummy window card using Only You.

Can you say yummy?? 
Look how she has the sentiment panel tucked behind the flowers
and reaching out of the window.
Wonderful design!

Last but not least is this fabby little number using Breathe...

Proof positive that while the designs are CAS, they fit any stamper's style!
I love her fun layers and cool embellies.
I think the little stars really punctuate the point of the sentiment :)
Fabulous card!

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

I love hearing from you!!