Translate

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 20

Happy Wednesday!
We're already halfway through the week, can you believe it??

One of my favorite things about designing stamps is getting to see the creative uses that I never imagined.
Girl Friday Lorena has blown me away today with her clever creation using 


EEek! Look at those gorgeous eggs! She used background stamps from Truth Is and Big Thanks to stamp pretty patterns onto her die cut eggs! Then, she created her own plaid pattern using the lines stamp from WTF! Genius!! I love what she did with the words and phrases from Rad combined with a cute die cut word to complete her sentiment.
So fun, and I just love how she showcased the true versatility of these fun little stamps!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
We are waiting for snow to arrive later today.
How is the weather in your neck of the woods?



1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!