Translate

Monday, February 18, 2013

February 19

It's Tuesday!

Girl Friday Lynn has a darling card today featuring stamps from 


I just love the little window she created for the little swirly beanstalk.
But what I really love is the way she curved the sentiments around the edge of that window!
One of the benefits of a good clear photopolymer stamp is it's flexibility. 
As you are placing your stamp on it's block, try shaping it just a bit to get a gentle curve or a even a slight wave depending on how long it is.  
You'll have lots of fun!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the colors and layering of this card! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the curved sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute card!! I am trying to incorporate more cutouts into my cards bc I think they are so pretty! Thanks for another idea with this technique :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!