Translate

Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 16

Happy Saturday!
I hope you all enjoyed the release party this past week!
We had great fun bringing you awesome inspiration to wet your appetite,
and we're not done!

Girl Friday Lisa is still getting inky with her new stamps,
and check out what she has prepared for you today using the new 

I just love this! The combination of words and phrases is awesome,
and the simple color scheme looks amazing!

Doesn't this look like an ocean breeze?
Soft colors and patterns make a big splash with the contrast of the black ink and border.
Lovely!!

I think this is just splendid.
I love how she stamped off the swoosh without re-inking the stamp.
Such a wonderful shadowy effect, and easy to do too!

This set just released on Friday in case you missed us last week.
It's available in the store now!

Wishing you a wonderfully inky long weekend!!



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning cards! Can't wait to get my hands on my stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! Those sentiments are sooo special :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!