Translate

Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1

It's Friday!!
Our snow is melting and we're expecting it to be in the 50's this weekend!
Not exactly warm, but I'll take sunny and 50's over the cold snow any time!!

Today I have an announcement about our shipping policy.
On January 27th, a price increase became effective through USPS.
While the increase only affected US shipping by a couple cents, 
it affected International shipping including Canada, by a couple dollars.
Unfortunately, this means I had to make a change to our shipping pricing.



The new pricing is in effect on the store website now.
Hopefully we won't be seeing any more increases from USPS for a while...a LONG while.


I hope you find some time to get inky this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!