Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 9

Happy Wednesday!
I've got more shout-outs today!
(they are sooo fun!)

Quick reminder that orders placed between January 10-14th will be shipped on January 15th
when I return from the Winter CHA show in Anaheim.

Have you visited our Flickr gallery lately?
It's filled with awesome-ness!
Check out this gorgeous card from ivgupta(Isha)
I adore the wonderful colors and will be remembering this idea for next year ;)

Loving this one from Monarch Butterfly 2000(Poorvi)
using Countdown.
This is just so cool and would be great for so many fun occasions!

Lastly, check out this fabulous thank you card from swanlady21*Janet
using Big Thanks
Love the little panels and the cool misting.

You never know when you might get a shout out here on the store blog!
Please link your creations using CAS-ual Fridays Stamps so we can see.
You can find links at the top of the blog to our
Flickr Fun gallery
and  our Splitcoaststampers gallery-use keyword CFS.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. I must say that I haven't been online much recently ... so need to catch up with online inspiration. I also haven't made a card yet this year - hope to start today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the shout out Michelle. Lovely card Janet and Poorvi. I am so proud of my daughter :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!