Translate

Monday, January 7, 2013

January 8

Happy Tuesday!
I've got a few inky shout outs today!!

Before I get to them,
I wanted to let you know that I will be attending the Winter CHA show in Anaheim, CA which means we
 will have a small shipping delay this weekend while I'm gone.
Orders placed between January 10 and 14th will ship on January 15th.
After that, we'll be back to normal :)

Now, let's get to the inky goodness!
I was visiting our Splitcoaststampers gallery and check out what I found :)

This first one is from PedalPower.  
I love what she did with Big Thanks!
So cool and a wonderful masculine feel.



Next I found this awesome trio from KY Southern Belle
using Truth Is
3 wonderful versions using different colorations.
Really love that background in the middle!



and last but not least, check out this bit of awesome-sauce from
Washi tape, misting and that cool star all go perfectly with that funky circle from Big Thanks


hmm...I wonder what I'll find in the Flickr gallery. *wink*


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...what a great surprise to see my card on your site--thank you so much for highlighting my Big Thanks card. Love your stamps, can't wait to see what you have in store in 2013!

    Hugs,
    Sonya
    www.sonyaspapertrail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All cards so special! And I really like Sonya's Big Thanks card! Thanks for sharing Michele!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!