Translate

Monday, January 28, 2013

January 29

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Girl Friday Lynn has a really awesome card to share today using our newest set, 

I'm swooning over the side by side chevron shapes,
and her well placed bling.  
The twine strung in layers adds a wonderful bit of texture.
Simple details that make this card awesome!!

I just love what she did with Big Thanks...

EEEk!  How fantastic is this?!
Let's break this beauty down...
She stamped the fun little border 3 times over the funky circle.
She added the sentiment, 
(any of the thank you sentiments from this set would work!)
A couple of well placed cute buttons, and a bit of twine, and this is one stunning card!

I want to make some of these to keep in my card stash!
Think of all the fun color combos you could use based on your buttons!!

I'm loving these projects, are you?


4 comments:

  1. Both amazing cards,Lynn is fabulous. I love the purple twine and those chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK!!! Lynn is amazing! Both of her cards are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! I love them both!! Must get that set she used for the bottom card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!