Translate

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 2

Happy New Year!
2013 will be exciting and fun and full of inky goodness!
'Cuz that's how we roll *wink*

I just love this card that Girl Friday Debby created using 


Debby Hughes (02 Jan)

The colors, the patterns, and those darling hearts tucked into the trees just make me smile.
I love to see the leaves stamped off multiple times to get that wonderful colorful texture.
Wouldn't this be a wonderful card to receive for a little extra encouragement?

I hope your year is off to a great start.
Thanks for stopping by and we'll be back tomorrow with more for you to ooh and aah over.



4 comments:

  1. Oh. my. word. This is out-of-this-world beautiful!!! I've seen some really awesome cards start with that tree stamp recently.

    Hope you have a very Happy New Year, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that card is just stunning! love the hearts on the tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card!! The colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!